You know how it goes. First with some tweets!
There are a lot of useful videos here and they can be a lot to take in all at once, so I suggest that you either bookmark this page or save the links to watch them later (or again).
Okay to start with the first video….
The emotions and the grief of being misunderstood was portrayed do perfectly. But what bothered me was the audience clapping and shouting (with positive enthusiasm, though) in the midst of this narration. I know it was done from good intention, but this is supposed to raise awareness more than it is an entertainment, that’s how I feel.
I wrote a comment on someone’s post because I was worried about them getting hurt. And it was obvious from their reply that they were offended. :I I think I was neutral in my statement, almost neutral. But the main lesson is…. Continue reading
The main issue around my studying is-
a) Not knowing how much work needs to be done so it feels overwhelming
b) Mom abusing me (last night Mom pulled my hair for spending too much time on the computer) and thus, making me less motivated, contrary to her abusive beliefs,. Continue reading
I will start a new series of all the happy sh*t in my life. WHoOOoot! And this series will be called, “Clap Along” 😀
- 2012 has been a year of wisdom for me. My mental health started getting better since then and I was more able to manage my emotions. Yeah! I rock….less in my head.
- I am proud of that mental repair I did and the more positive out-look I gained in life.I became a happier, sweeter and stronger person.
- My relationship with my Mom unproved since 2012, less abusive. And recently I have been more distant and that caused her to respect me more. The trick is absence people Absence makes the heart grow fonder, or something like that.
- I have improved my Bengali by a lot. Know I know what adults are talking about 70% of the time xD
- Blogging is awesome. I am so glad some people here ave so much concern for me and some are inspired by me. Some say I give out a “cute” vibe. It made me realize that I indeed had something to give- my thoughts.
- We went to a rich-people park and the guards didn’t know we weren’t from the area but because of our poker faces, they trusted us to let in. We didn’t even say anything xD We just stood there and went inside the beautiful park xD But it is a little hurtful that others not from the “rich” area wasn’t allowed there though No wait, this was supposed to be happy! Well, at least we knew it wasn’t as fun as it looked from the distance xD So we don’t need to go there anymore 😉
- I feel lighter after I share serious things in my blog 🙂