Thank you so much AKIRA for the Liebster Award! Guys, check out her blog, she be spreading sunshine everywhere!
1. What are you really really good at?
Discovering my inner self. YES THAT’S A VALUABLE TRAIT! :p (Self-promotion ahead….) Read my Intelligence post
2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
I have a couple more days left till I turn 20. Ah, I feel old, where did all the time I spend locked in my room go? In 20 years, I expect myself not dead yet hopefully. And married and that I become a great social worker.And an author. I might go by the alias “M.K. Periwinkle” because the initials “M’ and ‘K’ look good together and ‘Periwinkle’ sounds chickpeas-y.
4. What do you value most in life?
My survival. I think I am saying that because it is Ramadan and I fasted yesterday, boy was I so grateful when the time to eat came. We take food for granted. I couldn’t even think clearly about what I value most in life if my survival was at stake. I don’t think anyone would either.
5. What do you feel is your true identity? I.e. what do you think you’re really supposed to do in life, what is your dream/true talent?
I think I should live in a world where everyone is happy and we are all happy and helping each other and we all agree with Mon……Okay, a little more realistically on planet earth- I want to be a strong person who can go after whatever she desires for, and doesn’t have much to fight with in life (sigh)
6. If you were a character from a movie or a different world (e.g. from Space), who or what would you be, and what would your story be?
I would be a man with a hard life who believed in fairness. And the woman I loved would regain her faith in humanity because of my boundless love…..or maybe I am reading too much Nicholas Cage. But honestly, I love stories like that, you know?
I am not a man to begin with.
7. What does a normal day in your life look like?
Too. Much. Computer.
8. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Mind-reading, hands down. I would feel so invincible! AH!
9.What has been your biggest challenge?
OCD- used to be a bigger challenge.
10. Do you believe in love?! Have you ever loved someone truly?!
Uh yeah. From a distance. #wi
11.What are afraid of?
I have OCD- I am afraid of too many things
12. How do you find my blog?!
I followed you so long ago, I forgot 😮
Image by my awesome friend- Paul Militaru!