Thanks to Afternoon of Sundries for giving me the Sunshine Blogger Award.I am glad you thought of me 🙂 Now to the questions
- If you could channel your soul into a spirit animal, what would it be and why?“Channel your soul” sounds scary, lol. So just to turn this around- I did think about what creature I would be other than human. I thought ‘a lion’ just to be on top of the food chain. But then I wondered about being a parasite living off of some tree and not having to work for food ever again. I am not sure if any creatures ever eats….tree-parasites. I just don’t want to get eaten.Then again there’s the danger of deforestation. But in terms of which animal I can relate to a lot (and not much about being inedible), I think it would be a dolphin. They’re so smiley and fun.
- Who do you secretly stalk online?
Blogger crushes…and bloggers I just want to know more of. I stalk their IP address, real names (no luck with that one lol) and other stuff. But I gave up on that. I mean, I am turning 20 next month.But to be honest if a lot of the ‘stalkees’ showed me as much interest as I had for them, I would still be stalking them (out the window goes my maturity). I have a medium-sized ego (I take my mental measures) and even though I like to chase people who are nice but not “too-nice”, if I feel like I have no chance of having them interested in ME, I try my best to avoid them……. Even though I keep visiting the disinterst-ees’ sites. But so less now 😀 (happy for me?) I have those sites removed from my lists now lol. I used to be all, “Why don’t they like my posts? Why don’t they visit my site?” But now I visit them like…once every month, something like that. See how “medium-sized” my ego is? I wrote all these just because someone wouldn’t visit my site. I don’t like feeling “in-visitable?”
- What is your power outfit? The getup you wear to make yourself feel confident!
Jackets and shiny shoes always makes me feel powerful.
- If you could make one wish consequence free, what would it be and why?
At the rate with the delegates, think I would still go to ‘Murica”
- What musical instruments are you proficient in, or wish you were proficient in?
I wish I could play the guitar and practice singing with it.
- What is your guilty pleasure TV show or movie?
Boston Legal -_-
- What is your favorite food?
I still am not sure. I can’t choose between beef-burger and fried chicken. I am thinking of becoming a vegetarian except on special occasions because of global-warming.And all that money spent on crops to feed cattle when children are going hungry.
- What book is your favorite read and why?
Oh man. It has to be The Princess Diaries. The name sounds stupid but this book had me laughing out loud.
- What do you do for a living?
Breathing. Not a professional at it though; I have asthma. But I hope to get a job I am better at sooner.
I have tons of challenges and award yet to attend to, but I will start one at a time 🙂