Fairly odd parents anyone? Anyone!?
Eons ago, Brighton Bipolar nominated me for a love-hate challenge and…..here’s my list!
TEN things I love:
- Stubble on dudes
- When a baby tries to get up but falls on it’s
butt while in the superman-pose
- When babies laugh
- Baby chicken
- Men’s underwear…..umhmm.
TEN things I hate:
- Intense logical thinking/analysis
- People disturbed by others’ lifestyles that doesn’t affect them.
- Whenever the media infuses the English language in our language. F*ck, trynna sound Western here? Some people still appreciate their mother-tongue here now, all of us ain’t dead! (Will definitely write a post on it later)
- When the computer freezes.
- Writer’s block
- When someone in this tiny country with over 500 million people speedily bumps into me FROM BEHIND and tells me to slow down.
- Slow-walkers without any care for whoever is walking behind them (And I always make sure that when I walk slowly that there’s no one behind me, but I don’t know where the lady in #6 suddenly come from!)
- When I buy something with the expectation of it tasting good but it tastes icky and yucky and non-tasty.
- When I feel so heavy from depression that my body feels like it weighs a million pounds and I feel like I can’t speak or move.
- That time of the month. Period.
I nominate some new bloggers (You may choose to accept or reject the challenge :)):
Here are the rules:
- List 10 things that you love.
- List 10 things that you hate.
- Nominate fellow bloggers to take the challenge