Thanks to Ayushi for tagging me for the This or That Challenge 😀
- Lipgloss or Lipstick? I don’t like either. 😦 But since I have to choose, it would be lipgloss because it seems less make-up-ly
- Eyeliner or Mascara? Eyeliner. But don’t wear it. It’s hard to get off too 😥
- Foundation or Concealer? Never wore either xD
- Eyeshadows: nude or bright colors? I feel sick to use the word “Nude” xD but that’s my choice for makeup xD
- Compact or loose powder eyeshadows? Wot R Dose?
- Brushes or sponges? Sponge because if the brushes aren’t soft enough, my sensitive skin gets marks.
- OPI o China Glaze? I don’t know what they are, but I am STILL a woman.
- Long or Short? As short as I can keep them! I eat wet-stuff like currey and other things with my hands so I need to keep myself clean and healthy. Also, I hate maintaining my nails. I hate cleaning them. HATE them.
- Acrylic or Natural? Natural sounds like me 😮 Or is that make-up too?
- Dark or light colors? Light. I love light colors. Light colors look so angelic, which is why I want blonde hair too but that wouldn’t suit my skin tone 😥
- With or without flowers? I LOVE flowers! 😀 As long as they don’t make me sneeze. Flowers are pretty.
- Fragrance or Scented water? Scented water sounds mild. Anything mild. Strong-medium-strong perfume makes me gag.
- Moisturizing body lotion or Body butter? Lotion. Please, I live in a tropical nation, I would die with butter xD
- Shower Gel or Soap? I would love to try shower gel (because I wouldn’t have to scrub so much for bubbles D: ME LAZY-ASS)
- Lush or Other company? Never heard of Lush, so can’t answer dyish koshen.
- Jeans or Sweatpants? Jeans look sophisticated. But I don’t like them unless they are stretchy and comfy 😥
- Long sleeves or Short? Long looks stylish, and not because I am too-too traditional (although I am. Maybe.)
- Dress or Skirt? I never wore a skirt after the age of 12 So, can’t answer this either.
- Stripe pattern or Plaid? Uh! Stripe! Again, looks sophisticated 😮 Checks too!
- Thongs or Sandals? Sandals. Preferably men’s sandals here- my size is so hard to find D: But men’s sandals are so comfy too, lots of space for the female Asian Big-Foot. And what’s a thong, too?
- Scarf or Hat? Urna. See the picture.
- Drop or Stud earrings? Stud. (Stud is the not hanging ones, right?)
- Necklace or Bracelet? Necklace, bracelets are hard to manage because I like my hands to be free 😦 FREE! Independent! Unless the necklace pokes me with it’s pattern. But I would prefer neither :’D
- Heels or Flats? Flats anyway! How do girls walk in heels? They’re unhealthy for our body AND feet :I But they also make me fall too often.
- Cowboy or Horsewoman Boots? Horsewoman Boots are such hot things! Ehhhh!!!!! Would definitely buy one when I make enough money xD
- Jacket or Sweatshirt? Jacket any f*cking day :I I hate anything that starts with “Sweats” 😦
- Straight or Curly? Straight. I have straight hair which is slightly curvy (a little bit of genetics and the way I sleep) and I like looking the same. I get obsessed with my looks (and that’s why the hijab is absolutely calming for my mentality xD There’s something relaxing about looking in the mirror and always looking the same. Yeay! I also don’t have to bother brushing my hair, although I should xD But I am a lazy-ass 😦 ) With curvy hair, I might have to keep adjusting my hair to better position it.xD
- Bun or Ponytail? Bun. Because hair is a messy thing D: Buns make you look the same and keeps your crap together. Yeay!
- Bobby pin or Hairgrip? WOT R Hairgrips?
- Hair spray or Styling Gel? I hate perfume, so styling gel. I would like it too since I have short hair and then I can give myself a duck-ass and other man-hair style xD I love man-stuff sometimes.
- Long or Short? Short.
- Light or Dark? Prefer light 😥
- Bangs: Straight or Swept to one side? Straight because swept to one side? Dude, I hate managing my hair so much. I am a tom-boyish-hijabi-wearing-Mon-blogger-not-stylish-and-not-sure-what-else
- Tied or Loose hair? TIED F*CKING TIED! TIE that shit up!
- Rain or Sun? Sunny life, sunny mind. The hell I just wrote! XD
- Summer or Winter? Spring 😦
- Autumn or Spring? Sprraiinngaaahulaa. Spring, I mean.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate a thousand times plus 1. And a half!
First Image my Paul Militaru