I don’t know what to jot down to not irk you guys 😮 I was UN-posting crappy photos of plants and ground as I had no thought of what to put in writing.
I am having a mango now. It’s tasty.
My surgical-poking didn’t occur today and now I put up with a void in my gum at this point my wisdom tooth is cutting out to show its glorious, painful wisdom off.
I am thinking of writing a post on mindful- application. What I do to gain my “purity” back- it’s a sort of an R and R. I will log particulars of that soon.
I am not fasting today ‘cos…I took off for school and Miss. Gum-poking monstrosity; I sought to hoard my vigor for all that. Also, I am naturally low-sugar-y 24/7 anyway, without fasting.
First, here are the rules for Allergic to E Challenge
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
6) You can check your standings on my menu Your Standings
You have to link to this challenge. Post the link: Allergic to “E” Challenge so it forms the tag and the main creator of this challenge can receive a pingback.
Thanks to Sophie for nominating me! 🙂