Thanks so much to my party people who followed me, liked me and commented on my blog 🙂 I am thriving on your support. Honestly, if I didn’t get the support I get today, I wouldn’t have even written! 😮
It’s been 10 days and I have over 2200 visits 😀 If I did the Maths with all the visits I got this month, it would average to 225 visits PER DAY! Whoop! Whoop!
Another thing I have to tell you guys is. If you’ve read my posts on unfollowing people, you will be aware that I actually unfollowed a lot of people, either because
- They weren’t posting as regularly as I hoped.
- They have taken their blog to another direction
- They have changed their background color to something that hurts my eyes from viewing the page (LOL!!!!!)
- For the next two years, I won’t be subscribing to any blog that are mostly for poetry because nowadays the sight of poems give me a scare because they remind me of my literature exam- all the thesis/long essays on poetry I have to do, memorize and analyze. So I have to give more attention to my exam related poetry than other people’s. After I am done with the exams ((which will be, hopefully, after two years) I will go back to following my favorite poetry bloggers
- I followed them back because I thought it was a proper courtesy to do so, whether I found anything related to my interests in their blogs or not. Although most of the follows I did was really because I was interested in their content.
- They didn’t reply to my award nominations (not even with a “Thank you”) and got me upset because I take so much time to choose the best blogs to nominate to before I give my awards 😦
- They fill their posts with reblogs and not much of things they themselves write.
- They reblog way too much, spamming my reader 😦
- And this is the one I feel most guilty about. I followed some blogs hastily just after reading ONE blog post they wrote, soon, I learnt that they didn’t write like they did in that single blog post. They wrote about things I wasn’t interested in- eg. Music (I love music, I just don’t like reading about it XD), thesis, traveling (I only read Travel Blogs that have humor in them :D) agriculture, etc I felt the most sad for this because losing a follower can be heart-breaking 😦
So I suggest that, before you subscribe/follow any blog, make sure you’ve read their About Page and read enough articles to get a good idea on what to expect on your reader 🙂
Bye, Loves! ❤ And a Happy Ramadan to you all! (Yes, I am fasting! 😮 :D)
Update: I lost two good followers since I wrote this post. Didn’t take too long 😦 Maybe some people followed me for the courtesy of following back or expecting a follow back sigh Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to deal with a little heartbreak 😦