Thanks to Asil, my Lil’ Bro, for awarding me with the Starlight Blogger Award! Sparkly…
- Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees I would like for you to think at the light emanating from the stars the ones that truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you a true STARLIGHT Blogger.
- Thank the giver and link their Blog to your post.
- Answer the 3 original questions and then the 3 new questions from your nominator given to you.
- Please pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog, please never alter the logo, never change the 3 original questions answer that first then answer the 3 new questions from your nominator and never change the Award rules.
1. If you could meet anyone from throughout history. Who and why?
Prophet Muhammed (sm) and ask him a lot of questions about the modern world, modern technologies, his thoughts on everything.
2. What is your favourite book and why?
A Walk to Remember- Nicholas Sparks
3. Who is your favourite fiction character from any medium and why?
Lisa from The Simpsons. She is the most sane of all the characters in that show, IMO. Also, very aware of social injustice, world-news, etc Although, I hate the show, Lisa brightens my smile 🙂
Since Asil is sick and tired, I am going to be posting the questions for myself…myself! Questions are fun so I am going to ask myself a bunch of crazy questions…:
Crazy Questions For Myself:
Are eyebrows considered facial hair?– It’s on the face and it’s hair,. Or is it some other organic chemical substance with a different structural formal?
If a jogger runs at the speed of sound, can he still hear his iPod?- You mean if the jogger runs 340m/s? That’s the jogger’s distance, the sound isn’t jogging away, too……right?
If a mime is arrested, do they tell him he has a right to talk?– Mimes are people, too! When will the discrimination end already? XD
Questions taken from: http://www.crazythoughts.com/
OK, now questions for my nominees:
- What tip/advice helped you the most in your personal life?
What is the most inspirational song you’ve heard?
Describe yourself in a 10-line SENTENCE. 🙂
Muisho (Sorry, honey!)