Here is another scoop inside the Mon-mind. (Even though “Mon” means “Mind” but whatever XD)
Thanks to Celestine Chua, founder of Personal Excellence, for creating this amazing article: 101 Important Questions To Ask Yourself. I used this article to help me get more insight into myself.
- Maryum Mim. ‘Nuf said. (Call me Mon, please :))
- The achievement I am most proud of is overcoming OCD. It’s still a work in progress, I have my bad days, but they are not as horrible as it was before
- I am most grateful for my Parents
- Enjoyment and Fulfillment are the most important things to me
- My values are- Love, Enjoyment and Fulfillment
- I want to be physically strong and have some muscles :O
- I don’t love myself because I think I am a sloth
- I can love myself more by appreciating the good qualities of my slothness like flexibility, acceptance, creativity (because I am not bound by restrictions and mostly doing whatever I feel at the moment)
- My ideal self, on earth, would be a hardworking woman. She’s free, independent, doing whatever she can for the world (but not at the expense of her own needs), self-respecting with a healthy balance of humility and has a bubbly personality. 😀
- Right now, I am definitely not living the life of my dreams. I have unhealthy habits and….slothfulness.
- If I had one year left to live, I would write an article on Spirituality on my blog (because I think it is important some people at least read the opinions I have about it), pray more, stop worrying much about petty things and try to eat more veggies and fruits to live more…freshly?
- One thing stopping me from achieving my goals is my lack of motivation.
- I might be able to overcome my lack of motivation by ignoring it? I have tried different methods. Motivation doesn’t work and doesn’t last long enough for me usually :I
- One year from now, I just want to lose some weight…..maybe…27 kilos? :O XD
- My top priorities in my life right now is Health and Studying. What a surprise!
- I think my ideal look would be to turn my hair blonde (I just love how light and angelic it looks :*), get fitter, wear more feminine clothes and wearing women’s shoes (LOL! But men’s sandals are just SO comfy! :'()
- I fear failure of any kind the most, as long as they aren’t petty ones, that is
- My internal dialogue usually goes something like, “Does this make you any better?”, “Did you hurt their feelings?” and “Is this RELIGIOUSLY correct!?”
- The biggest step I can take to create the biggest changes in my life would be avoiding my self-limiting thoughts.
- Freedom drives me- the need for freedom in my thoughts, actions and environment
- The time when I am most inspired is when I see someone doing something kind for others
- Today, I can change someone’s life for the better by being a more respectful person (Is that TOO much? Nope!)
- People like Nelson Mandela, My Mother, Feminists, Male-Feminists, Social-Activists and those Animal-Rights-People inspire me a lot!
- I can be like those people by overcoming my self-limiting thoughts and going for what I want.
- I would want my husband to be- genuinely kind (and not for just the sake of looking polite), funny and..cute 😀
Part two: Facts About Me. Part 2
This is in the personal development/sittin’ pretty category because knowing ourselves is some self-growth stuff, yo!