First, here are the rules for this challenge:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
6) You can check your standings on my menu Your Standings
You have to link to this challenge. Post the link: Allergic to “E” Challenge so it forms the tag and the main creator of this challenge can receive a pingback.
Here I go:
Asil had put out a task to not pick any words containing “x” as I form a paragraph. Right now, my Dad
did us wrong so I thought this is a good starting point for distracting my mind from the situation. As I think of fitting words to put in this post, I am distracting my mind from thinking of nutty stuff. This is actually kind of good for some brain-training; it’s calming my mind. I would try to avoid my OCD rituals by filling my days with various things to do. This task seems as if I am filling my mind with a hard “non-‘x’-containing-words” conduct. Thanks to Muisho for the kind thoughts on my last post. Right now I am just inhaling highly to rid my body of toxic pains from what Dad did. Drinking cold fluid also works. This too will pass.
This was therapeutic, it helped me to take my mind off the incident a bit.
I am going to nominate some of my good friends:
This will be in the personal development section because this was definitely personally-developing. It kept my brain busy and Dad-free for a while. I am calmer now.