- My Zodiac sign is Cancer. “Cancers find it difficult to communicate what they’re feeling because they shut down all emotional responses when hurt”- Exactly. But although I do one Cancer who isn’t as sensitive to other people’s feelings. I don’t really believe in horoscopes.
- One book were you required to read in school that I loved was the artbook where I could color 😛
- I don’t have a lucky number or charm, I don’t believe in these things either.
- One song that corresponds with me well is “What a wonderful world” by Louis Armstrong- it describes my romantic view of nature and love *dreams*
- I keep a journal because if I don’t have anything to dump my feelings on, I will get mad 😛 😀 This blog is a sort of journal 🙂
- I don’t have pets. Although I did have baby chickens but they were a bit hard to manage….for my Mom, LOL. I didn’t know how to take care of them. One of them used to follow me around until I got him new friends and he/she totally forgot me, LOL. Although, I don’t think I will keep animals as pets because a) I am allergic to them and b) they don’t clean after themselves after doing their potty-business; I can’t imagine them sitting on my furniture with poo-poo stains on their butt
- If I could emulate any author, it would be Charles Dickens- he is AmaZing
- I used to think Harry Potter was about a dude on a flying stick until a friend pointed out that it is more than that- it has a lot of things in it like social justice and other stuff. So i need to read it, sorry Maggie!
- The first book I remember reading is The Radiant Way. Part.II. It was a must read for almost (right?) all English-medium schools in Bangladesh. The first story I remember is about Gulliver’s Travels. This tale does resonate with me because I am taller than the average Bengali girl and I always felt like an outsider because of that 😀
- I miss my childhood self and wish I could become a kid again
- My currant crush is is no one, really. If you read my previous post on me having a heartbreak without even having a relationship, you would know why, LOL!
- My favorite blogger whose post I can’t skip? Uh….that’s a toughie. I have a LOT of them. I will just name another favorite on WordPress: Pint-Size Fiction
- If God granted me three wishes, I am not sure. This is extremely tough, sorry.
- My role as a blogger is to connect with people. To show my weird side to people so others can relate to it, to make people laugh, to share advice that helps and to spread love with my posts (Am I able to do that? LOL)
- I would describe myself as- described-as-kind-but-always-doubts-herself. Is that enough? 😉 LOL
- I think I am stupid because I can’t always express myself properly, but if others can’t do it, I think it’s cute.
- I am oxymoronic (read #17)
- The biggest thing I’ve learnt in life is that no one changes. Yes, people change, but the core of a person never changes. We just change our character according to what we want at the core…….I will probably un-learn this. I hate that I’ve learnt this. I want to un-learn this and go back to being a baby again.
- My favorite actor I would like to date would be Jesse Spencer:
- I want to achieve 18% body fat
- I want to get muscles too, but not too much.
- I hate extremely sad stories but still read them and cry
- Sometimes I cry when I see something *too* beautiful, LOL
- I hate cheese.
And thanks to THE CHOCOLATE & COFFEE AWARD (He made it up, isn’t it creative?)for awarding me with the
I am not going to nominate anyone because 99% of the people I nominated didn’t even bother to respond to me 😥
But I am going to give away these awards, but I won’t say these are for everyone because I know no one will take them if I say they are for everyone, LOL (Who wants to appear as being egoistical? ;))I
In order to receive these awards, you have to- tell me 3 good qualities you have. That’s it! And I will respond to your comments and award it to you. Liebster means “beloved” so what can be more beloved than being kind to yourself and others by sharing your good sides? And the Coffee & Chocolate Award? That’s free with the Liebster award, haha. So here are the rules:
Here are the LIEBSTER Award rules to follow:
-Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
-Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
-Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts.
-Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
-Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
-Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
I know some of you have more than 200 followers, but that doesn’t mean you guys still arent’ my Liebster People! Liebster means “Darling, Beloved”. Do you need to have less than 200 followers for my love to be dispensed? LOL!
- So My questions for you:
1. What are your biggest dreams/goals?
2. What is one tiny step you can take now to get close to one of your dreams?
3. What are 7 things you are grateful for this week?
4. What is your best blogging advice?
5. What is one personal wound of yours that you can turn into wisdom? (This is your choice, if you don’t want to, you don’t have to answer it)
6. What is one thing you can do to let yor joy scream across the pain in everyone? 😉
7. What is your favorite song?
8. What is your favorite novel?
9. What is your favorite quote?
10. What does love mean to you?
THE CHOCOLATE & COFFEE AWARD Rules are :
- NO Copying of image.
- Simple Rules. Those who have a busy life can reply in the comment Section with their answers & they don’t have to post separately.
- Also if someone likes it so much then he/she can make a separate post & use these images and nominate as many people they want.
- If you want to prepare a separate post then people who will post a picture clicked by them of chocolate & coffee will be taken as most serious & utmost gesture.
- There are 5 questions you need to answer (From )
- Who is your Favorite Actor / Actress you will like to date ?
- Who is Your Current Crush ?
- Who is your Favorite blogger whose post you can’t skip ?
- What would you ask if god agrees to grant you three wishes of your choice ?
- Explain about you as a blogger, your aim to blog , are you satisfied with it ?
This is in the personal development/sittin’ pretty category because knowing ourselves is some self-growth stuff, yo!