Romance is finding the beauty in someone and then nourishing it . We accept the person’s flaws. Love doesn’t die with the partner. It exists beyond time and space.
Romance is not nagging (ha!) it is accepting epeople and also giving them contructive criticism whenever needed. We do not force the person to change like Michele Obama tries to stop her husband from smoking. LOL. Yes, their love is different but I don’t agree with it.
We compliment the person. Like I said, it is about nourishing and enrighching the beauty that person already has so it grows even further. Romance isn’t just flowers and dating. It is also helping tyour partner so he/she grows.
Romance is loving someone so much you want to marry them. Marriage takes commitment and commitnment is needed for a relationship to blossom. Blossoming together and looking at the same direction together
I accidently spell checked one of the things I wrote, because, darn it! It’s a habit! 😛
Of course, the above was my second take, LOL. In the first take, I made a LOT of mistakes and spell-checked on reflex and so I decided to try it again. I wish I saved the previous one because that was ludicrous and filled with confusing spelling mistakes, LOL
Rules you have to follow:
- Open an MS Word document
- Set a stop watch or your mobile to 5 minutes or 10 minutes whichever challenge you think you can beat.
- You topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
- Fill the word doc with as much words as you want. once you began writing do not stop even to turn.
- Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check in MS WORD (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write the right spelling and stick to grammar rules)
- You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals. However if you do, it would be best.
- At the end of your post write down ‘No. Of words =_____’ so that we would have an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
- Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new Topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nominations (at least 5 bloggers).
Your Topic is: Passion
Image by: janetmeehan