Delving into the Nut-Job’s mind!
- I am 18
- I am an INFP
- I have OCD
- I love helping so others can feel the warmth of my help which is why I want to make a business out of helping people
- I love poetry, especially from Shakespeare and John Keats
- I hate cities, I love country-sides and the deafening silence of it ❤
- My favorite animal is Lil Bub! 😀
- Between “Cute” and “Sexy”- I’d choose “Cute” 🙂
- Between a long walk on the beach And a night in with popcorn and movies for a date, I would choose the former any day!
- The thing I love most about blogging are the responses from others 🙂
- I somehow become a nicer person after writing a post :I
- I don’t think the wonder of heaven can ever be comprehended by the human mind while still living on earth.
- Between friends and family to choose from for spending the weekend with, I would like to choose family. But keeping my parents near each other isn’t a good idea, LOL! So friends
- My favorite memory is the time I went to one of the the country sides in Bangladesh. The green, the animals, the baby animals, rivers, lakes, smooth ground, fireflies at night, crickets singing in the quiet night, etc 🙂
- I find it draining to have superficial relationships
- Between texting and calling on the phone, I would do the former with people I don’t know well that way I don’t have to meet them face-to-face :O I am shy
- People who don’t put others feelings into consideration irritates me the most
- If I could only see one band or musician on tour for the rest of my life, it would be Taylor Swift. She’s a great singer. A brilliant song-writer who doesn’t like to sing about things beyond R-rated. That’s my kind of girl!
- Blue is my favorite color. It signifies harmony and beauty to me 🙂
- My favorite subject to blog about are brain-dumps (where I just put all my thoughts on the page without any consideration, LOL) and giving advice so others can be benefited
- I hate summer; I would rather dance in the rain!
- Drawing. Journaling in my diary. Taking photos- My 3 chief creative outlets 🙂
- I want to visit America, the one place I HAVE to visit before I DIE!
- I would choose a low-salary paying job I enjoy than a high-salary paying job I hate.
This is in the personal development/sittin’ pretty category because knowing ourselves is some self-growth stuff, yo!