Here are the Award rules to follow:
Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
– Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
– Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts.
– Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
– Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
– Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
To be honest, I have more than 200 followers (hehe) and I am going to break the rules like they did as well. I didn’t care if others had 200 followers or not J My bloggie, my rulesies.Anyhow, I won’t give these award to people who already had them 😛 but others who deserve it heehee. At least….I THINK they weren’t given these awards :I
lovetotrav (Blogger who shares her stories of touring …..Funny as well!)
Katzenworld (Kitties! Do you love cats? I don’t have them but I still love em’!)
Table 41: A Novel by Joseph Suglia (Great storywriter by the way)
Big Red Carpet Nursing (This isn’t any health-related site but you can feel their devotion from the posts as well. They write WITH love)
Goan Imports (Recipes! Even though I can’t cook, her recipes seem more appealing than on other sites, LOL:))
Dream Big, Dream Often (Awesome personal-development site, you know I love growing <3)
MILAN 235100’s Blog (Need motivation? GO THERE NOW!)
Zombie Flamingos (Her contemplations on everything and cat pictures! I love how this blogger dodges the Daily-Post Prompts, too and steers it to a whole new direction, LOL!)
Smoking With Caterpillars (A mother who gave up smoking. She writes touching stories about her life)
johnnyo janpera (Awesome poetry. Awesome pictures. ENOUGH SAID O_O)
Now, for Shubatha’s questions:
- Cute or sexy? Which attribute attracts you?
Both does, but if I have to pick one, it’d be cute *flies with angels*
- A long walk on the beach or a night in with popcorn and movies for a date?
Long walk on the beach! It’s dreamy ❤
- What do you like the most about blogging?
Other people’s responses, be it in views, likes or comments. I can always journal privately but that doesn’t give me the same satisfaction that a public blog does.
- Do you become a different person while blogging, or are you your usual self?
Different. I become more self-aware and also nicer for some reason :I haha
- Do you believe in ‘heaven’? If yes, what would it be like?
I do! But I don’t think its wonder can ever be comprehended by the human mind while still living on earth.
- How do you prefer to spend your weekend? With family or friends?
I would like to choose family but keeping my parents near each other isn’t a good idea, LOL! So friends J
- Which is your most favourite childhood memory?
Wow, I hadn’t really thought about this :I I think it is the time I went to one of the the country sides in Bangladesh. The green, the animals, the baby animals (awww), rivers, lakes, smooth ground (it was so lovely, I sometimes walked barefoot), fireflies at night, crickets singing in the quiet night… everything natural-istic. It was serene.
- Are you a person with a huge group of casual friends, or a small group of close friends? (or maybe a combination of both?)
Hmm….I want 1-3 close friends I can share everything with. Being an introvert, I find it draining to have superficial relationships (don’t get me started on those freakin’ small-talks 😥 )
- What do you like more, texting or talking on phone?
Depends on the person, LOL. If I am close to them then talking on the phone.
- What is it that irritates you the MOST?
People who don’t put others feelings into consideration 😥
Questions From Eloquent Deviance:
- If you could only see one band or musician on tour for the rest of your life, who would it be?
Taylor Swift. Great singer. Brilliant song-writer who doesn’t talk about ummm sexy things :I
- What is your favorite color, and what does it signify to you?
Blue. It signifies harmony and elegance to me 😀
- What is your favorite subject to blog about?
I haven’t blogged about it yet, but I would love to blog about things like contribution, kindness, how to help people, etc
- Would you rather dance in the rain or have fun in the sun?
DANCE IN THE RAIN! It’s in my bucket list! 😀
- Do you have any other creative outlets?
Drawing. Journaling in my diary. Taking photos.
- What is one place you want to visit before you die?
America. A state is considered a place too, right? *itches head*
- Would you rather have a job making lots of money but that you hate, or have a job making a bit less but that you enjoy?
Oh tough one. But I would want the job where I made less money BUT, I would START with the job making more money so that when I have lots I can help myself with the second job, hehe. But if it had to be one of them, it would be the job that I enjoy J
- Do you like going out or staying in?
Going out ONLY if it is with close friends, visiting loved ones or nature walks 😀
- What is your favorite animal?
Lil Bub! LOL
- Do you prefer quiet countrysides or bustling cities?
I HATE Cities 😥 Yes, quiet country-side for us romanticists.
Now for my questions to my Nominees:
1. What are your biggest dreams/goals?
2. What is one tiny step you can take now to get close to one of your dreams?
3. What are 7 things you are grateful for this week?
4. What is your best blogging advice?
5. What is one personal wound of yours that you can turn into wisdom? (This is your choice, if you don’t want to, you don’t have to answer it)
6. What is one thing you can do to let yor joy scream across the pain in everyone? 😉
7. What is your favorite song?
8. What is your favorite novel?
9. What is your favorite quote?
10. What does love mean to you?