I was Awarded with Very Inspiring Blogger Award by my great friend alfgarnet! Thanks a lot to him 🙂 Explore the wonder in his blog: Kicking Strokes Ass In Words. He is a stroke survivor who shares his thoughts in ramblings, poetry and motivating messages 🙂 I love his site and you will love it, too!
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the logo to your post.
- Nominate ten (10) bloggers you admire and inform them of the nomination.
My Nominees for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
- Decoding Happiness (An awesome friend 🙂 Himali writes her about her feelings, stirring messages and lustrous stories from her side of the world. You will see why I nominated this blog for this award if you visit her site ;))
- Overcoming Bloglessness (Translucent writing. Great shots)
- Oil Pastels by Mary (Some moving fine art by oil pastels. Inspirational or what!? :D)
- Thin spiral notebook (Appealing pictures with an arty prose)
- bpnurse (Her vulnerability and virtuosity of her posts inspires me to reveal more of myself and learn to accept my difficulties)
- MOONSKITTLES (Cleanness of her writing is amazing, I wish I would keep my words so simple as well J)
- FärgaregårdsAnna (Lots of artistry conveyed in Short posts)
- 20DreamGirl (The candidness in her writing is affecting J)
- Girl Next Blog (Feminist, witty with a simple blog layout that I love!)
- Things We Like (A blog filled with “lists of positivity” 😀 so you never feel “listless” haha)
Bye, Loves ❤