I have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by Cheryl! Eeepppp!
7 things about me:
1. I am 18 years old and rockin’
2. I am a feminist
3. I have OCD and I am coping with it. I want to help others with mental illnesses too
4. Speaking of helping, I love helping so others can feel the warmth of my help and then possibly pay it forward to other people ❤
5. Speaking of that, again, I want to make a business out of helping people
6. I love writing
7. I love poetry, especially from Shakesphere
I will make sure to nominate other bloggers, too. Just give me time. I can’t just nominate random, people, LOL. I have to read more blogs, compare them, and then let the nominations roll.
Again, I am humbled. I am honored. A blogger award…….what more can a blogger want?
Thanks a lot, Sweetie :*
I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by a wonderful Blogger Miusho! Thank you so Much!! This is my first time being nominated for an award! The last couple of days I just started back at the produce plant so things have been kind of quiet around here. I will get into a rhythm soon. I miss blogging everyday! Now to follow the rules!
Thank you again very much Miusho ❤
The Versatile Blogger Award rules!
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
- Finally, tell the person…
View original post 382 more words